Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Summers Keepin Us Busy

Wow, the time has just been flying by. I can't believe it's already August. We've been busy doing all the fun summer activities, boating in Bear Lake,
swimming at the pool, BBQ's, and fire works. I also had my sisters in town last week so we had all kinds of family stuff going on. We managed to snap a few pics of all us girls together. Can you believe I have 5 sisters? I have 3 brothers too, and yes, my mom had ALL of them. Amazing women she is, that's for sure. I also wanted to show you my new cute dress I got from The Sweetest Thingz (416 E. 12300 S. Draper). The under shirt I'm wearing I also got from there. I'm seriously hooked on these shirts. They are only $12.99 and they are SO comfortable!!! I have every single color and I pretty much wear them every day. If you don't live near Draper Utah, you can always contact Ali and have you send you what you want. The cool thing about the under shirts is that they are one size fits all, so you don't have to worry about it fitting right. The red cardigan and shoes are also from there. Can you tell I love that place:). I've just about lost all the baby weight thanks to Isagenix, yay!!!! I've got about 5-10 lbs to go, but I'm pretty happy where I'm at, just need to tone up the mid section :). I'm still nursing little Brooklyn, but I've been replacing my breakfast with the shakes every morning which really seem to help me make healthier choices the rest of the day. I also feel incredible on the shakes so I think it's safe to say I'm pretty addicted to those things. Speaking of Brooklyn. Look at this cute picture of her. She got a hold of the lid to some cheese cake and is licking it, haha. So cute!
And as far as my tan goes, it's totally fake :). I wear a lot of sun screen now a days, trying to prevent aging MORE. I found the best tanning product. It's called Salon Bronze Airbrush tanning. Seriously, it's the best. So easy to apply and leaves you looking instantly tan. On another note, Sean and I are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary tomorrow, my how time flies. I still remember the first day I met him. If you haven't read our story yet, read it HERE.
Man, look how young we looked :).
I don't want to get too mushy on you, but I just LOVE this guy. It's so fun to think back on when we first met and how fast we got engaged. I was head over heals in love and now I'm even more in love. It's amazing how having babies together brings you so much closer. I never knew love could be so great. I'm so blessed to have Sean in my life and have enjoyed the last 8 years with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment