Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Update

I wanted to give you all a little update on what we've been up to. Also I'm working on a video for those of you who are interested in what our daily homeschool routine looks like. I've had quite a few people ask me about it, so I wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you :). I'll probably post it next week. I've just got a bunch a random pictures I thought I'd just throw out there for fun. Hope it's not too boring for you. First of all I wanted to tell you about this little rascal. She is the sweetest little thing...

Well at least she was up until the last couple of days. She's learned how to use her teeth, and boy does she love to use em. She's been chewing and biting on everything, INCLUDING MY NIPPLES!!! Excuse my openess about my nipples, but seriously. I cannot believe this girl. Hasn't she ever heard the term, don't bite the nipple that feeds you? I swear she's doing it simply for my reaction. Yesterday I literally spilled my drink all over both of us after those sharp little baby teeth clamped down like little crab pinchers. I keep telling her NO BITE when she does it, but she just looks at me, cries for a minute, then bites down again! What is this all about? I don't get it. Not cool Brooklyn, SO not cool. Haha, don't you love this picture. Last week some of you may have seen my post on Facebook about the little snake we found on our nature walk. The kids insisted on bringing it home. So we let them. On the way home that darn thing got loose in my car. AHH, that's enough to give me a heart attack. I'm not really afraid of snakes, but when I can no longer see it, but know it's there somewhere, THAT's when I get a little freaked out. The thought of that little thing ending up on my shoulder, or crawling up my leg. There's no way I would be able to maintain control of the car while driving. Thankfully we found it. I was about ready to trade in my car for a new one. Lily started horse back riding lessons. If any of you live in Utah, you've got to check out Luck Star Stables. They are great. Lily was in heaven. She's been wanting to ride horses for EVER. She always says she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up. She's also been doing a lot of homeschool projects with her other homeschooled friends. This has been great for her. She's such a social butterfly and just LOVES to be doing anything that involves friends. Lily also loves Science. We've been trying out all kinds of experiments. Some work, some don't, but they are all a lot of fun. Olly and Lily love to do anything that involves getting their hands messy. This was just a fun little preschool activity. Not really educational, just fun :). And here are just a couple cute pics I took today before church. Don't you just love these skirts? They will be available in the Lil'Star Boutique soon. If you are interested in one right away, you can email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment