Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pantry Make-over

Lately I've been insanely obsessed with organizing and labeling EVERYTHING in my house. Seriously... I can't stop! I think I may need help. Anyway, as you all know we've been remodeling our upstairs and it's just about done. I've got to add a few finishing touches before I post the big reveal. It's pretty dang awesome though, just gotta warn ya :). The other project I've got in the works is my pantry. Since I'm not done with that yet either I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak. I painted the the shelves white then added this cute silver damask wall paper. I've only begun with the labeling and organizing in there but here's another picture for you. I've started organizing by using simple plastic bins, then adding some peel and stick chalkboard decal. Then you can label them using a liquid chalk pen. Another thing I tried out was using some spray adhesive to stick some fabric on the front of some of the plastic bins. I was just experimenting and I think I really like it. I'll be posting more on this soon. So stay tuned for more pictures on my pantry and upstairs remodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment