Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fish Guts

I meant to blog about this a while ago. I'm working on my yearly family photo album (I use blurb.com to print off all my family albums) and realized I've left out quite a few events. When I first started this blog it was mainly a place for me to share information, tips, and ideas, but I've decided there's no harm in sharing our family outings and activities, right? Hope you still find it interesting. So anyway, we tried out fishing with the kids for the first time this year. We found this great man made place to fish which I think is perfect for young kids. They get VERY impatient I've learned. We went to two different spots, the first one we didn't catch anything and the kids were going crazy, saying, when are we going to catch a fish, about every two minutes. The second place we found pretty much guaranteed a catch immediately. It was AWESOME!!!
We caught 2 then brought them home and actually cooked them up. Lily was surprisingly really excited about gutting the fish, lol. Look at this girl. She's loving every minute of it, which of course makes her dad VERY proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment