Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting Ready For Halloween

Don't you just LOVE this time of year! The leaves changing, weather cooling off, holidays coming up. Oh, and let's not forget Football and hunting :). It's always fun watching the kids trying to decide on costumes for Halloween. It seems like they never REALLY decide what their going to be until the day of. We've been trying out different face painting techniques. We came across a little tutorial on youtube and Lily insisted I try it out on her face. Not sure what she's supposed to be, and it's a little creepy if you ask me, but we had fun with it. Here's the youtube link, animated doll eyes. And here are the two costumes Oliver is deciding between.
Got this ninja one from Costco.
I got these cute jackets from KMart for $15 each. Don't ya love them!!!
I saw this idea in the Family Fun Magazine. They called them Troll toes! Looks appetizing right :).
We tried out a little Halloween craft.
I saw this idea on Pinterest. It didn't quite work out as well as I hoped. It's supposed to look like this...
But when I tried to peel the glue off the wax paper, it just stuck to the paper and got all messed up. So I must have done something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment