Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mom Body

We all go through it after giving birth. That transition stage between looking pregnant and being back in our pre pregnancy jeans. It's a frustrating place to be at, especially if you're nursing. Dieting at this point really isn't the best thing to do if you want to keep your milk supply. Although I still want to be dropping the pounds, I have made some progress as far as just being happy with my "mom body". I know the weight will come off eventually so I'm just trying to enjoy this time of nursing, and indulging in more calories without really feeling guilty about it :) I do however need to cut back on the sugar a bit, that's my weakness.

I've been exercising a little each day, and my goal is to start eating healthier calories instead of all the sugar calories I've been consuming. I'm working on some printable weekly meal plans with grocery lists that I'll be sharing soon.

So after I had Brooklyn, I shared a picture of my post baby belly, now the belly is not so round, it's just really squishy. Both Oliver and Lily get a kick out of jiggling it and kneading it like dough. Here's a recent picture of my mom body, I must admit though, I am wearing spanx, and these are still my maternity jeans too.

Here's my tip on how to drop ten pounds.

Put your hands on your hips like this...

Ya see?

Looks like I actually have hips now right :) Well guess what? I don't. Not yet anyway.

So what do you think of my outfit? I did a little shopping the other day. I got a bunch of new clothes from The Sweetest Thingz, one of my favorite places to shop. I needed some things that would fit me in this in between stage and they had a bunch of cute things to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment