Thursday, March 29, 2012

Customize Your Earrings

Yesterday while getting ready for church I came up with a fun little way of adding a little cuteness to my earrings.

You know those annoying pieces of ribbon inside some shirts and dresses. They were meant to be used for hanging them on a hanger. I always cut them off because they ALWAYS end up sticking out of the dress or shirt in some way. So I cut off the ribbon to one of my dresses.
(I should have taken a picture before I cut it off, oops :)
I was about to throw the ribbon away when I thought, well maybe I should save it. I'll come up with some way of using it I'm sure. Then it came to me! I decided to tie it around my earrings making a cute little bow!
I got these earrings from Target.
See how it just ties in the whole outfit!!!
I got the necklace from the Sweetest Thingz. Don't ya love it!!! They've got so many cute things there right now. Head on over there and tell them I sent you :). They've got great sales going on right now too.
The Sweetest Thingz information below.

Address
Phone
1 801.580.5185
Website
Status
Open until 7:00 pm.
Hours
Mon - Sat: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment