Thursday, March 29, 2012

Little Girl Hairstyles

I've been finding all kinds of cute hair styles for girls and trying them out on Lily. It's been a lot of fun to get creative with her hair because I usually don't do anything with it. She's loving it too, she feels like a little princess :) Here are a few we've tried so far.
We got this idea from Princess Hairstyles For Girls. It was a Kim Kardashian inspired do.
Not that I want Lily to be anything like her, but she does have gorgeous hair :)
This was an attempt to do this...
But it was taking so long that we just quit half way. I got the tutorial from Girly Do Hairstyles.
I found this one on Pinterest. There wasn't a link to the website, but it's pretty easy to figure out just by looking at it.
This one we also found on Princess Hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment