Monday, January 28, 2013

Summer Fashion

Yay for summer clothes!!! Don't you just love to pull out all your cute summer clothes AND shop for more :). You all know how much I love to shop and recently I was introduced to another really cute boutique here in Salt Lake, but they also have a website you can shop at for those of you who don't live in Utah. It's called Modern Vintage Boutique. I seriously wanted to buy everything I saw on the website. Here is my newest outfit I just had to share!

I just LOVE the crochet top and the lace detail at the bottom. And as far as the cardigan goes, what's not to love. The puffy sleeves, the stripes, and the cute flower brooch. The brooch actually came separately and I thought it looked so cute with the cardigan. I love me a cute brooch. So fun to add them to a sometimes more simple piece of clothing. Great way to dress up and outfit.

Here are a few of my top pics from the website.

Multi Colored Damask Print Maxi Dress

CREAM Double Ruffle and Ruched Blouse (TOP ONLY)

Green Crochet Bolero

And the SHOES!!! Oh my gosh, the shoes...

Fabulous and Sassy Designer Black and Orange High Heels

If I wore heals I'd totally be sporting these. I absolutely LOVE them!!! So for now I'll have to stick to some cute flats like these ones.

Natural Colored Chic Floral Rosette Sandals

They also have a little home decor.   They are located 1142 Murray Holladay Rd SLC UT 84117! They are open by appointment only. If you need any help Call Danielle 949 244 4069 or email at modernvintageboutique@hotmail.com, and be sure to "LIKE" them on Facebook so you can stay updated on when they get new stuff in.

No comments:

Post a Comment