Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We made our way back to SLC last week after spending a good long month down in St. George. I just wanted to show you a couple cute pictures real quick, I've got lots of fun things I want to show you in the next couple weeks. I've added a lot to our house in St. George and we just started a great big remodeling project in our house here. So I can't wait to show you everything.
Lately our little dog Dresden has been totally neglected. Adding another baby to the mix has put her last on the list. So on Easter morning I used food coloring to make her PINK!!! Don't you just LOVE it!!!
Needless to say making her pink solved her lonliness problem. She was the life of the family parties and Lily wouldn't leave her alone. Dresden feels loved once again :)
The original plan was to color her hair the night before and say that the Easter bunny did it. I heard that beet juice would work as hair dye so I tried it...
yah, that didn't work like I thought. It left her hair all sticky and nappy. So I googled "how to make your dog pink", and I found a youtube video that said to use food coloring. By that time it was almost 2am so I bagged the whole idea of saying the Easter bunny did it. The next morning I gave it a try and it worked like a charm.
Isn't this a great picture of little Brooklyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment