Friday, March 15, 2013

San Diego ~Part Two (Sea World)

Here is part two of our San Diego trip. We spent one of our days at my favorite theme park, Sea World!!! We brought our little helper Andrea with us on this trip. I thought this was our best trip EVER and I think it had a lot to do with having Andrea there to help us with the kids. Theme parks weren't as stressful, Sean and I got to go on lots of runs and bike rides on the beach because we had Andrea there to babysit. We got to go out on little mini dates here and there. She helped me do school with the kids, another benefit of homeschooling, you can do it ANYWHERE, even on vacation :). It was also nice because she could be our photographer, I didn't have to worry too much about capturing the moments with my camera because she was there to do it for us. So basically we got the best of both worlds. We got to have our kids with us, yet Sean and I still got to have some alone time. Best way to vacation I tell ya. The kids learned all kinds of new things at Sea World. They learned about habitats, all different kinds of sea animals, what they eat and how they live. What better way to learn these things than to see it up close and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment